One of the biggest problems for tour and activity companies is, "Who is going to answer all of our calls?".
An average-sized tour company can receive up to 100 calls per day; customer service calls, sales calls, questions, and more. Isn't there something you can be doing, that is better for your business? Here at GoDo, we have a top-notch call facility, to help you deal with the many phone calls you receive in a day.
What makes our Call Center different?
What makes GoDo's Call Center a huge asset is the quality of our staff and how far they're willing to go to ensure your success and satisfaction. Not only can we handle all of your telephone sales, but we can also help with other customer service matters. Is weather causing you problems, requiring you to cancel a tour or activity? Simply let us know and we'll call all of your guests letting them know. We can reschedule them, or refund them, based on your instructions.
When it comes to selling your tickets, you will be receiving a real sales team. We take the time to train our agents on your company. Trained in inbound call sales techniques, our Agents will get you more sales than any other Call Center option out there.
- Dedicated Customer Service and Sales People
- All of our Agents are based in the United States
- The Call Center only costs when we sell your tickets
- We answer the phones from 9am to 2am Eastern - 7 days per week
- See detailed reporting on your call volume and quality
- All of your calls are recorded, holding us to the highest standards
- GoDo's Call Center is 100% in house. We do not outsource a single phone call to anyone